Friday, May 25, 2012

embarassing moment

Today my friends and I did a little photoshoot in some of our favorite spots around Paris, just for fun. I decided to wear what I thought was a cute vintage style outfit with a new blouse that I just got and a skirt that I've had for years and wear all the time. I felt so put together when I left the house this morning. 

We were getting on the carousel when the guy working at the ice cream stand started talking to us, asking us where we were from ,etc. (We told him California). Then he asks us randomly if we are religious. We kind of laugh and said yep! Then he asks if we were Mormons! I asked him how he knew that we were Mormons and he said because of what we were wearing. 

This is what I was wearing:

I totally look like a polygamist wife! My hair was even in a braid at the time! How embarassing is that?

I still love the blouse, it has the cutest lace collar, but I will definitely not be wearing it with that skirt again. At least, not until I get back to Utah. ;)

big oops.
xoxo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment