Monday, April 29, 2013

The Big Apple!

I went to New York back in March with my photography class to visit some studios and get a feel for the world of commercial photography that many of us will be entering a year from now. We didn't have a lot of free time between appointments to go sight seeing, but we definitely took our lunch and dinner hours seriously and hit up a lot of fantastic restaurants. Here are some photos from the trip.

Union Square Greenmarket
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 8am-6pm

I am a sucker for farmers markets and if I lived in New York I am sure I would buy most of my produce here. I also tried pear cider for the first time and it was kind of amazing.





Dumbo Kitchen
108 Jay Street, Brooklyn
Monday-Friday 7am-10pm
Saturday 9am-7pm
Sunday 9am-4pm

They had lots of tasty looking options but I got chicken parmesan with butternut squash and a mixed berry cheescake.Perfection.




Brooklyn Bridge and Jane's Carousel

A carousel on the water next to the Brooklyn Bridge? Yes please.








No comments:

Post a Comment